Header Ads

How to register Hdfc bank whatsapp banking 2020

Hdfc bank whatsapp banking 

Now Hdfc is on whatsapp get you account detail on whatsapp. Hdfc now available on whatsapp 24*7 and 365 days by this service you can can get the latest on offers, information and answers to your queries on our products.

https://banknetbanking.blogspot.com/2020/06/how-to-register-hdfc-bank-whatsapp.html

How to register hdfc bank whatsapp banking


Save 70659 70659 to your contacts on WhatsApp and say "Hi" in the message window to keep track of your account, credit card, and FD while also finding the latest offers available for you.

Step 1. Register

Register by giving a missed call or sending SMS SUB to 70659 70659 from the same mobile number registered with the bank

Step 2. Begin chatting


Add the number 70659 70659 to your contacts and say “Hi” in the message window

If you are viewing this on a mobile, click here to get started.

You can always opt out of the service by sending SMS UNSUB from your mobile number (same as registered with the bank) to 70659 70659.

Services which you will get on hdfc bank whatsapp banking

Your account/s:

  • Check the balance in your account –
  • “What’s my account balance?”
  • Get a mini statement of your account –
  • “Show me a mini statement”
  • Ask for your complete account statement –
  • “Send me my latest account statement”
  • Everything cheque related –
  • “I want a new chequebook” / “I want to stop a cheque payment” / “What is the status of my cheque payment?”

Your card:

  • Check the outstanding balance on your credit card –
  • “What’s the remaining balance on my credit card?”
  • Get previous statements –
  • “Send me my card statement for February”
  • Get to know your accumulated Reward Points –
  • “How many Reward Points do I have?”
  • Get to know the available credit limit –
  • “What is the available limit on my credit card?”

Your Bank:

Get important updates, regulatory messages, payment alerts from the bank. We promise we won’t spam you!

Your Queries:

Ask about all bank related queries –
“What is the IFSC Code for Kamala Mills branch?”
“What documents do I require for a car loan?”

Your offers

Get details for your pre-approved offers –
“What is my pre-approved loan offer”

Your deposits:

Get details of your fixed deposits –
“Show me my FD summary”

Some important links you must read

Tags: whatsapp banking sbi 2020 |  hdfc bank | hdfc wholesale banking | hdfc customer care | icici whatsapp banking | icici bank whatsapp number 2021 | kotak whatsapp banking | hdfc credit card login

1 comment:

  1. Customer care helpline number 7461829425 any problem solved in 24×7 hours opening.

    ReplyDelete